Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weigh In 9.29.2013


I thought this week there was no way I was going to lose weight. I ate a lot of food some days. For example, one night we had pizza and I ate three slices then had a bowl of cereal for dessert. So you can imagine my surprise this morning when I stepped on the scale!
 

Starting Weight: 164.4

Last Week: 163.4

This Week: 163.2

Change: -0.2 pounds

Yes, it is nothing to get really excited over, but I was happy to be down a little. Eventually, that little will add up, right?

However, if you look at the numbers you can see since I started I have only lost in total a little over a pound.

As for my goals for last week, I only lifted weights once, had a vegetable with dinner twice, and I am almost a pound over my goal of 162. I did not give it my all this week.

I need some way to motivate myself. I know I want to lose weight. I know it will help with my confidence, but most importantly a healthier person. But I just cannot seem to get started.

But how? How do you stay motivated?

Goals for the week:

1.      Weigh 159 pounds. (Yes, it would mean quite a loss, but maybe it will help).

2.       Lift 2 times this week.

 
3.      One snack after dinner. (Sometimes I will eat toast, then cereal, or something like that).

Today is also National Coffee Day! I am a coffee addict, so it is just another excuse to have coffee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!