Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weigh In 9.22.2013


Starting Weight: 164.4


Last Week: 165.2

Current: 163.4

Change: -1.8 pounds!

I actually lost more than what I was hoping for. I wanted to be 164 pounds by this time and I succeeded. Granted, it really is not a lot of weight considering I did not try at all. I did not count calories and I did not actively tell myself to eat less.

I guess it is a good and a bad thing. Good, in the fact that I can eat without diligently paying attention to what I am eating, but bad because I can’t really say I made any changes from this week to last week.

I am still working on trying to eat salad or some type of vegetable before dinner.

My goals for this week, then, are as follows:

1.      Eat some form of vegetable (salad, broccoli, etc.) 4-5 times this week before dinner.

2.      Weigh 162 pounds.

3.      Lift weights 2 times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!