Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weigh In 9.15.2013


Starting Weight: 164.4

Today: 165.2

Change: +0.8

Since I last weighed in, about a month ago, I have gained almost one pound. Yes, it is a gain and yes, I wish I had lost weight since then, BUT I will say I have not really tried at all. Not kept track, not holding myself accountable. So while I have gained a pound, which is actually pretty good for someone who is not trying.

My goal for next week is to weigh 164 pounds. I hope each week to lose 0.5 to 2 pounds. By Memorial Day next year, I want to weigh 142 pounds at the most. I know it is not a lot of weight, but I have a hard time getting motivated, getting started. I guess my love of food is greater than my goals.

But a half pound a week is not a lot. It is not a lot of sacrifice, maybe once I start seeing the difference and the impacts of losing weight I will gain more motivation. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!