Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Running Recap 9.14-9.20


This is a little late, but I have just been working so much. Between mornings stocking at Target and then subbing in the schools, it is a 12 hour day! Add running and dinner and I have been busy from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. But enough about my excuses, here is a little recap of what I ran last week:

Overall, this week was okay. On Thursday, I skipped my run because the outside part of my knee hurt too much. Right now, I am back to running but it is limited. However, my week was pretty good:

Saturday 9.14: 6.01 MILES in 1:03:02 (10:30 AVERAGE PACE)

Fantastic run! I felt great, it was overcast and only in the low sixties. Miles 4 and 5 were actually under a 10 minute mile! My average heart rate was also only 151 beats per minute!

Sunday 9.15: 8.03 MILES in 1:26:29 (10:46 AVERAGE PACE)

Another great run! Ran all the way down this particular road that I like to run on a lot, but I have never been to the end before.

Monday 9.16:  4 MILES in 44:26 (11:06 AVERAGE PACE)

For the day after my long run, I am always slower but I was not a ton slower.  My heart rate was slightly higher than where it should be, but overall a good run.

Tuesday 9.17: 3.10 MILES in 31:40 (10:14 AVERAGE PACE)

Felt amazing on this run! I was planning on running four, but there was a storm moving in. When I finished, I saw cloud to ground lightening and about fifteen minutes later it started raining. Needless to say, I made a good call to cut my run short!

Wednesday 9.18: 5.01 MILES in 52:32 (10:28 AVERAGE PACE)

               It was super windy and cold out! I just wanted to be done!

Thursday 9.19: UNSCHEDULED REST DAY

I ran about 0.3 miles and my left side of my left knee had a sharp pain, rather than risk injury I just decided to take the day off.

Friday 9.20: REST DAY

TOTAL MILES: 26.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!