Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weigh In Week 0


Current Weight: 164.4

Goal for Next Week: 162
Source

I need to start becoming more accountable and track how my weight progresses from week to week. I am pretty good at maintaining for the most part, but actually losing not so much. If I do not have goals, then I have no direction and there is high probability that I will never lose the weight.

I just need to control my eating.

Running has been going great! Today, I had my long run and after sleeping in a little (I usually have to get up at 3:30 a.m. for my summer job, so sleeping in is a relative thing), I got out and ran 7 miles! Now for many 7 miles may just be a walk in the park, but for me it ties my longest run ever. So it was quite an accomplishment for me.

My eating, however, is what is killing me. Or maybe not actually killing me but not allowing myself to reach my goals. So my goals for this week eating wise are:

1.      Drink at least 16 oz. of water with every meal. I only eat 3 meals a day and have a hard time drinking water. I know that sometimes I eat too much because actually I am just thirsty.

2.      No cake. I love cake (and chips) they are my favorite foods and I always over eat. So this week I am planning on staying away from the cake. It is only one week and one food, I can do it. It is easy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!